Dealer Excellence Award
Construction Equipment’s annual Dealer Excellence Award honors dealers and distributors who are leveraging technologies to ensure fleet managers and operators have equipment at the right cost and the right time to do their jobs efficiently and effectively. If you or a dealer you know is doing this well, we invite you to enter them into the 2019 Dealer of the Year Awards.
Dealer Excellence Award winners will be profiled in the November issue of Construction Equipment.
Entries are open to all dealer/distributors, and may be made by the dealer itself, a customer, a manufacturer, or others in the industry. Entries will describe a significant single step taken this year to meet the needs of today’s fleet manager.
The 6 Pillars for Partnership are technicians, service infrastructure, manufacturer relations, technology infrastructure, data management, and service management.
- Technicians: How does the dealer staff its service department, train that staff, and deploy it for product support?
- Service infrastructure: Describe shop facilities and how field service is performed.
- Manufacturer relations: Describe specific ways the dealership partners with its manufacturers.
- Technology infrastructure: Describe how digital technology (hardware, software, staffing) is used to support customers.
- Machine-data management: Describe how data is analyzed, communicated, and used to the benefit of the equipment manager.
- Service management: Describe warranty, service contracts, and other programs designed to support end users.
Deadline for Entries: July 1, 2019