Equipment Type

Charging Construction Equipment Sparks Barn Fire

January 11, 2016

(Photo: Pixabay)

 

 

Wayland, Mich., firefighters say a fire that damaged an Allegan County barn started with a piece of construction equipment. The fire started just before 7:30 a.m. Monday. Firefighters on the scene said a skid steer was charging when it caught fire, which fueled the blaze.

Four fire departments responded. Crews contained the fire to the barn. Firefighters said a few chickens may have died in the fire but there was “no great loss of animals.”

Source: WOOD TV8, Grand Rapids, MI

More like this

Comments on: "Charging Construction Equipment Sparks Barn Fire"

Overlay Init