Case Construction Equipment, according to its website, has launched "SiteWatch," the company's first foray into telematics.
The SiteWatch system combines three components: hardware, software, and dealer support.
Two levels of SiteWatch subscriptions are available: Basic and Advanced. The SiteWatch server collects, compiles and stores 18 months of data, allowing users to analyze trends. Data also can be downloaded and saved in a spreadsheet.
The Basic subscription plan includes:
- Fleet Management, which allows users to locate machines and provide machine-hour reporting
- Planned Maintenance helps keep managers on top of scheduled maintenance intervals
- Security allows users to set a geo fence for each jobsite and a machine curfew
- Utilization Analysis & Reporting provides machine idle time, travel time and general utilization
The Advanced subscription plan includes:
- Performances Analysis, to load engine data and identify operation trends
- Fuel Information & Reporting provides fuel consumption data and allows tracking of fuel use
- Machine Health Parameters delivers temperatures, pressures, Can-Bus data, and alerts for out-of-range parameters
Beginning in 2013, select Case heavy equipment models will come standard with a SiteWatch 3-year Advanced subscription plan. Case dealers can also retrofit any piece of equipment with a telematics solution and provide a subscription to SiteWatch, the company says.