Completely redesigned and updated, Bridgestone Americas' TreadStat tire and rim management platform will debut at MINExpo 2016.
TreadStat helps you monitor, optimize and report on the condition of your tires and rims from any device, anywhere in the world. The predictive analytics platform produces immediate, actionable reports and customizable dashboards, the company says.
TreadStat features a new, innovative user interface that increases productivity through customizable dashboards that deliver rich analytics directly to users’ computers, tablets or smartphones anywhere in the world.
What's new with TreadStat:
- New TreadStat mobile user interface lets you make real-time decisions that improve your fleet’s performance and bottom-line profitability
- Custom, integrated dashboard allows you to go from a five-year, 30,000-foot view of your tire utilization to a complete history of an individual tire in just a few clicks
- Multilingual support lets you share data instantaneously across the globe
- Conduct vehicle inspections online or offline, saving time, eliminating paper and improving productivity
- TreadStat allows you to capture vehicle inspection data online or offline; record tire pressure and tread depth; share inspection summary information via email
- Conveniently note critical exceptions requiring immediate action and share data via email to reduce operating costs
- Manage a global operation via one system to unify data-driven tire and rim management decisions for increased efficiency
- Instantaneous data conversion and integration with the B-TAG, Bridgestone's remote tire pressure and temperature management system
- Advanced analytics also help operations of any size or location maximize tire usage, manage inventory, improve safety and minimize expenses
“The next-generation TreadStat tool is an innovative tire performance management solution that uses integrated technology to serve global businesses of any size,” said Taylor Cole, president, Commercial Off-the-Road, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations. “Having a complete and real-time view of every tire’s status can reduce one of a fleet’s largest annual operating expenses, tire and rim management, to significantly increase the bottom line.”
Forecasting, work scheduling and budgeting are improved by the data-driven analytics platform, too. Bridgestone has enhanced the TreadStat tool to be accessible on mobile devices and tablets through the TreadStat Mobile Inspection app which can be download for Apple and android platforms . The app ensures vital details are accessible on any device across the globe, and allows users to quickly and easily.
Bridgestone will debut the next-generation TreadStat system at the MINExpo 2016 international conference September 26-28 in Las Vegas. Next generation TreadStat will be available in January 2017 to help fleet managers of OTR businesses worldwide save time and increase productivity. To learn more about the TreadStat software platform from Bridgestone, visit www.commercial.bridgestone.com.