E20 compact excavator replaces the 324 model. The 13.9-horsepower, Tier 4-compliant unit has maximum reach of 14 feet, dig depth of 8 feet 6 inches, and dump height of 8 feet 8 inches. The rear of the house stays within the width of the tracks through full rotation. Retractable rubber track undercarriage ranges from 53.5 inches to 39 inches, and its undercarriage is 5.5 inches longer than the 324 excavator. Boom swing control has been moved to the joystick, freeing up floor space for more foot room. An auto-shift travel function provides operators with automatic high-and-low range shifting. An integrated slew brake is a new feature on the E20 excavator, which eliminates the need for an operator to engage the slew brake when transporting a machine.
Bobcat E20 Excavator Specifications
- Engine power: 13.9 horsepower
- Operating weight: 4,306 pounds
- Dig depth: 8 feet 6 inches
- Reach at ground level: 14 feet
- Bucket digging force: 4,684 lb.-ft.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 7.9 gpm
- Machine width: 39 to 53 inches