Bobcat now offers an optional Rear Camera Kit for its skid steer and compact track loaders.
Bobcat's rear camera kit offers operators a continuous rear view of the machine to prevent contact with obstacles that may damage the loader and its components.
Specifically designed and developed for compact loaders, Bobcat's rear camera kit system includes these features:
- Rear camera is activated when the ignition is turned on and runs continuously as the loader moves in both forward and reverse
- System's display is integrated into the loader to protect the system against over and under voltage, spikes, ripples and load dumps.
- Camera is shock and vibration resistant, with heavy-duty metal housing and a rubber backlit keypad to protect components from hazards
- Cab display includes a 4.3-inch LCD color monitor with a LED backlit anti-glare, scratch resisitant screen
- Camera system is rated for both dust and water exposure, housed in a heavy-duty metal casing with internal heaters to remove condensation, snow and ice from the lens so operators have a clear view in all weather conditions and temperatures ranging from -40°F to 185°F.
Bobcat's rear camera kit includes wiring harness, mounts and a tailgate-mounted camera that offers a 118-degree horizontal viewing angle and an 89-degree vertical viewing angle. Multiple screen and camera settings enhance the display image for optimal viewing in both light and dark conditions.
The kit is compatible with any M-Series or newer Bobcat loader model. Customers can order a Rear Camera Kit through Bobcat Parts and then visit their local Bobcat dealer for a quick installation (2 hours or less) or install the kit themselves.