The presidential election is over, with President Barack Obama returning to the Oval Office. Opinions on what it will mean for the construction and heavy equipment industries are peppering the Internet.
Here’s a sampling:
- A slew of EPA regulations.
- Altered trend to recovery.
- ARTBA calls for transportation as national priority.
- AGC breaks down all the construction issues, including infrastructure and labor.
- Stocks of construction and engineering companies could benefit.
- Keystone Pipeline more likely to be approved.
- Moody’s predicts Keystone approval.
- Favorable for homebuilders.
- Transportation funding quandry.
- More gridlock for transportation issues.
- No cuts to highway funding.
- Bill Shuster as new head of House Transportation Committee.
- How state and local transportation initiatives fared.