The American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) is hosting a two-day Construction Safety Symposium featuring industry experts discussing the latest safety practices, innovation and risk management thinking from Nov. 12-13, 2015 in New Orleans.
Registration for the symposium is available at http://symposia.asse.org/
The symposium’s keynote presentation speakers include:
- Thomas Kramer, P.E., CSP, will share powerful solutions on fall prevention;
- Gary Lopez, CSP, will discuss the new confined space standard;
- NIOSH’s Michael Flynn, MA, will present a model of loss reduction for at-risk work groups;
- NIOSH’s Dr. Christine Branche will offer how to develop a successful Safety Stand-Down; and
- A host of experts, including Deborah Grubbe, PE, CEng, Co-Chair, NAC Safety Committee/President will provide expertise on the most critical topics in construction safety management including risk assessment and prevention through design.
The symposium also offers participants 1.3 continuing education credits.