American Infrastructure, Allan A. Myers and Independence Construction Materials announced that they have unified under one name, Allan Myers, reflective of the original father and son team that founded the company more than 75 years ago.
Allan Myers has been responsible for creating the roads, bridges, treatment plants, residential, and commercial developments and pipelines that connect communities to services, clean water and each other.
Examples of their work across the Mid-Atlantic region include:
- PA Turnpike Northeast Exchange Widening (Montgomery County, Pa)
- BWI Airport Runway (Baltimore, Md.)
- Stonewall Energy Park - Site Infrastructure (Leesburg, Va)
- RC Wilson Waste Water Treatment Plant (Williamsport, Md.)
- Lynnehaven Parkway VDOT (Hampton Roads, Va.)
- I-695 Interchange (Baltimore, Md.)
- Richmond Airport Taxiway Relocation (Richmond, Va.)
- Montebello Underground Reservoir (Baltimore, Md.)
- Villages at Valley Forge - Sitework Infrastructure (King of Prussia, Pa.)
- Jim Thorpe Bridge (SR903) (Jim Thorpe, Pa.)
- Dover Air Force Base Runway Reconstruction (Dover, Del.)
The company will continue to employ more than 2,000 individuals and will have on-the-ground projects in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.