Allen’s new MSP 415 Mechanical-Drive Riding Trowel has a 35hp Vanguard Air-Cooled Engine and a centrifugal clutch. It is a heavy-duty double four foot diameter Rider with power for panning and speed for finishing. The MSP 415 is the latest addition to Allen’s Mechanical Super Pro Series of Riders.
Standard features include:
- Manual Steering and pitch controls
- Two 46" diameter, 5-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor Speeds up to 145 RPM
- Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
- Flip-up seat and removable screens for accessibility to engine, clutch and drive-line